Friday, May 11, 2012

Summer 2012 BUCKET LIST Blog

My husband and I came to the conclusion the other day, that we have so many things that we would like to do one day... and we just never do them. In order to tackle this problem, we made a list of all of the things we would like to do this summer. I am calling it a bucket list.

Brad did not like it being called a bucket list at first. His response was, "It sounds like we are going to die soon!" My reasoning is that the summer will die, and we just seize the day! Carpe Diem! ... or flip it for Brad: Carpe Nocturne!

Here is our summer bucket list. It involves some major categories, so I will break them up!

Attractions to Visit
Mariner's Museum
Metro Richmond Zoo

Restaurants to Try
Quaker Steak and Lube
India K. Raja
Juleps

Travel Plans
Visit Brad's parents in Abingdon, VA
Visit the Gentrys in Colorado
Visit Sara's sister Laura in Alabama
Visit Sara's friend Ramsay in New York

Things to Teach Sara
Learn to Shoot a Gun (eek!)
Learn to drive a stick shift (eek!)
Learn to fly a kite (that I can handle...)

Other
Bake a special type of corn bread
See The Avengers in the theater
See the new Spiderman movie in the theater



5 comments:

  1. Well we can say we saw the Avengers and it ROCKED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are going to have a fun-filled Summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you can't drive a stick shift! That and the gun shooting I would like to be invited to...just to take pictures and get a good laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should totally add visit Cliff and Kim to eat good food and drink fun beer to that list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lindsay- bite me. :)

    @Kim- Looks like a solid 2013 Bucket List proposal! I would say we could try this summer, but I am also going to be moving my grandmother from Kansas to Richmond... by car. Fun fun! :)

    ReplyDelete