Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Simple Perfect Pork Loin




Brad and I try to do our grocery shopping together as a couple because it makes life more interesting! Normally, I let Brad pick out the meat. However, I was looking through the coolers and this pork loin was toying with me. You know you want me, it said coyly. I responded by putting it in the cart. Brad reacted by giving me his "What trouble are you up to?" signature eyebrow raise. Neither one of us has ever prepared one.

A few days later, I urged Brad to marinade it the night before and he grilled it the day after. It was AMAZING. It was better than meat that is served in most restaurants. The best part about it, was that one serving of 3 oz. was only 6 PointsPlus. We served it with some broccoli and pearl onions. The pearl onions we get are frozen from Trader Joes and they are already peeled. They are so easy! This was very tasty and simple meal... as long as you have someone who knows how to grill!

Brad's Signature Eyebrow Raise


Marinade Ingredients

If you want to try this on your own, you're going to have to eyeball it. Brad doesn't measure, he just works magic without numbers (which is a huge plus to why I married him- I hate math). 
  • Salt
  • Olive Oil
  • Rosemary 
  • Pepper (added the next day)

The Process

1. Marinade it over night


2. Grill it. 


3. Eat it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment